Rapid Design & Implementation
Working hand-in-hand with your team leader, we design and implement the plan in 30-45 days. TMS does the heavy lifting, needing just "short sprints" of time from your team.
Custom Plan Design
TMS has designed countless custom plans over our 30+ years in the severance services business and brings significant expertise and insights to our clients.
Upon conceptual agreement on a plan design, we go to work drafting the plan document on your behalf for applicable state approvals ensuring your plan is 100% compliant and ready for implementation.
Implementation Made Easy
We facilitate a kickoff session with your management team, followed by a smooth, coordinated implementation of your plan by our team. At that point we're ready to manage future displaced works qualifying for severance benefits.
Have you also thought about?
- A custom plan design allows for enhancement, not replacement, of your current severance benefits plan.
- The modest investment in time by your team made during the design and implementation phase will be quickly recouped through the reduction in administrative burden.
- We have implementation down to a science utilizing our proprietary project management process.
- Our expertise and contacts at unemployment offices in all 50 states provide for a smooth approval process.
- Should you be open to reconsidering your severance benefit plan, we bring fresh ideas to the table.